top of page

How You Can Help

Blanket sewing materials
Fleece fabric

Share non-monetary gifts

Quilting fabric

Share monetary gifts

Project Linus is a volunteer organization, so we need help from those interested in:

  • Becoming a Blanketeer and making blankets at home.

  • Delivering blankets to our local beneficiaries.

  • Donating fleece so clubs, troops and students can volunteer their time to make blankets.

  • Coordinating or participating in Make a Blanket Days.

  • New yards or pre-cuts of cotton fabric 

  • New flannel in plain colors or child-friendly patterns

  • New, unwashed fleece in 54" x 60" panels

  • Yarn

  • New rotary cutters & blades, cutting mats, and sewing scissors


Please drop off your blankets and donations at one of our Drop-Off Sites in a closed bag that includes your name, address and phone/email so that we may acknowledge your gift with a tax receipt.

Project Linus a US non-profit organization.  20% of monetary donations received go to Project Linus National for national support and the remaining 80% stays locally to support our community efforts.

Monetary donations are always welcome as we have expenses such as satin labels and yarn/fabric for group events.  Each blanket donated to a child includes a satin label sewn on it, which are purchased from Project Linus National.

Donations can be made to "Project Linus" with an indication your donation is to benefit the "Western Arkansas Chapter".  See the national website for more information on how to make your monetary donation.

Thank you for supporting Project Linus!

Share your time

bottom of page